Important Client Announcements
& Upcoming Dates
From Beacon Capital Management’s CEO, Senior Partner, and Co-Owner Jon Maxson
This is Jon Maxson, CEO of Beacon Capital Management. I want to take a few minutes to reach out to our clients and give you a quick update on some important announcements and upcoming dates.
We will continue to communicate with you, whether through webinars, emails, or videos to let you know what we see in the market, and what we’re focused on.
State of the Market Update
Our 4th State of the Market Webinar of the year is coming soon. We will notify you via email.
Medicare Open Enrollment
It is officially Medicare Open Enrollment time now through December 7th.
We have a healthcare specialist on staff that will be happy to walk you through your options.
- If you are new to Medicare and have questions: schedule a free 15-minute intro to Medicare call.
- If you are already enrolled in Medicare and want to review your policy: schedule a policy review meeting.
- If you aren’t ready to discuss but want to learn more about Medicare, read our article: How Does Medicare Work? Top 12 Questions Answered.
If you have estate planning needs and have not attended one of our Estate Planning Lunch and Learn events with special guest speaker Ryan Knight from Knight Legal, I strongly encourage you to do so. Our next event is on November 10th @ 11:30 am. Register here.
RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions)
If you are 72 or older and have NOT satisfied your RMD requirements this year, they are due to Beacon by November 15th for us to get them processed by the end of the year.
- If you HAVE already taken your RMDs, no action is needed.
- If you have not already fulfilled your RMD requirements, please email us at RMD@beaconcm.com with any RMD information you have received from RMD-eligible accounts by November 15th.
Beacon Black & Gold Club
One of the biggest compliments we receive as a firm is a referral from our amazing clients. Which is why we launched our referral program, the Beacon Black & Gold Club. By referring a family member or friend that meets with us, you are in the club for one year and will be invited to an exclusive event for Black & Gold Club members only. Learn more here.
As always, we are here for you,
John Maxson, CEO, Senior Partner, Co-Owner