Building Tax-Free Income In Retirement
Did you know that life insurance can be used as a tax-planning tool to enhance your tax-free income in retirement? Let’s face it- we can all expect taxes to increase and now is the time to take advantage of the current low tax rates and create a strategic tax plan to make your money work for you in retirement. See what options make sense for your situation.
We all have a unique financial situation, which means it’s important to understand all of the options available to you in order to make the best decisions for you and your family. While this may not be the best fit for everyone, Indexed Universal Life Insurance offers much more than most people might expect.
Learn more about the benefits of Indexed Universal Life Insurance, including:
- An income-tax-free death benefit protection for your beneficiaries
- Diversifies your taxes and assets
- Provides financial help to your family in a time of need
- Supplements your retirement income, generally tax-free, via policy loans
- Assists in pay medical bills during an illness
- Could be used to pay down or pay off debts like credit cards, student loans, and college tuition, and mortgages
- Assist with charitable giving and legacy planning