OUR CLIENTS’ SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY.
AS PART OF OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF WE ASK EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES FROM THE CDC.
- If you are meeting in an office location where the county requires a mask to be worn, please wear a mask.
- If you have a fever higher than 100, please reschedule your meeting or provide us notice so we can conduct your meeting virtually.
- We will be vigilant on sanitizing surfaces touched regularly and providing hand sanitizer in the office for all clients and staff.
- If you would like a mask one will be available for you upon arrival in our office.
- If you have respiratory symptoms or are not feeling well:
- Please refrain from coming to the office in person, staff can work with you through a virtual meeting or we can reschedule.
- Wear masks, be vigilant on hand washing and personal hygiene.
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
- Please note that the COVID-19 situation is very fluid. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the CDC and WHO.
- As a reminder, we cannot accept any trade or transaction requests via email, voicemail or text message.