Is Your Estate Plan Complete?
Join us for a complimentary lunch presentation with special guest speaker from Knight Legal, Ryan Knight, Attorney at Law.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY
Join attorney Ryan Knight for an in-person Lunch and Learn presentation!
Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones—no matter what happens.
Who should attend this in-person event?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan, this event is for you!
During this workshop you’ll learn:
- What Is the Stepped-Up Basis?
- The advantages of and differences between revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts
- The crucial documents everyone needs to get through a health crisis
- How probate works, its costs and delays, and—more importantly—how you can avoid it altogether
- Why putting property in your child’s name(s) could be a mistake
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated
- How to prevent underage children or irresponsible adults from spending their inheritance all at once
- How to protect your child’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- How to provide for children and grandchildren with special needs
- How to preserve your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
We can help you put solutions in place that will make your life and the lives of your family significantly easier during the hardest of times.
BE SURE TO PARTICIPATE WITH YOUR SPOUSE, OR FEEL FREE TO INVITE A FRIEND.
*A pre-packaged box lunch will be provided.