Episode 18: Tax Planning In Today’s Environment with Patrick Min, CPA
HERE ARE JUST A HANDFUL OF THE THINGS THAT WE'LL DISCUSS:
Have you thought about tax planning and how it fits into your overall retirement plan? You should, because your tax planning strategies can have a significant impact on your bottom line in retirement.
In This Episode, We’ll Discuss:
- Learn about what tax planning is, and what it’s not
- Determine when you need to meet with a tax planner
- Know the difference between a CPA and a tax specialist
- Understand the pitfalls of not planning ahead for taxes in retirement
- Gain an introduction to different tax planning strategies that work in today’s environment
Creating your ideal retirement is exciting, but you don’t want taxes to mess it up. Tax planning strategies are crucial to achieving your retirement dream, and we hope this episode helps you do that.
Host Ben Christy interviews Beacon Accounting and Tax Services, Patrick Min, CPA for episode #18 of the Beacon Retirement Strategies Podcast: Tax Planning In Today’s Environment with Patrick Min, CPA.