HOW WILL INFLATION AND THE NEXT RECESSION AFFECT YOUR RETIREMENT?
You and your adult guests are invited to join us for a free lunch event. Simply choose your date!
With inflation, economic fluctuations, and talk of the next recession, you may feel concerned—and you’re not alone. Retirees and pre-retirees are especially feeling the need to know exactly how their retirement will be affected. Join Beacon Capital Management fiduciary financial advisors for a complimentary lunch and discussion on:
- HISTORIC INFLATION, RISING INTEREST RATES, AND THE OVERALL ECONOMY: How your retirement assets and legacy could be at risk.
- RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Can your portfolio produce more income?
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Strategies for maximizing Social Security benefits.
- MARKET VOLATILITY: How does a market correction affect your retirement date?
- TAXES IN RETIREMENT: Why failing to plan for taxes in retirement could potentially be your largest risk.
- FULL-SERVICE PLANNING: Why working with an advisory firm that plans for income, investments, taxes, Medicare, and estate planning should be a priority.
Choose your date preference!
When: Thursday, December 1st, 2022 at 11 a.m.
RSVP now for you and an adult guest!
Just click the button below or call (800) 803-5723 and give code 437644.
Time: The event starts sharply at 11:00 am with a one-hour presentation, and lunch immediately following.
Zero Selling: While we understand you may have attended other events in the past that were little more than a sales pitch- we assure you that you will not experience that at our events. Our goal is to inform and educate the community and introduce our services to those that may need them. If you decide to work with our firm after the event, we’d be honored to talk to you.
Questions: Give us a call! (615) 716-2061
Each guest will also receive the following:
- “Money Enough For Life?” book
- “Inflation in Retirement” Whitepaper
- “Will A Recession Rob Your Retirement?” Whitepaper
We would be honored to discuss your specific needs through retirement. Invite a friend or family member, enjoy a free lunch, and get to know us better at this informational event.