HOW TO THRIVE NOT JUST SURIVE IN RETIREMENT
Now is the time to get your questions answered. You and your adult guests are invited to join us for a free lunch or dinner event. Simply choose your date and location below!
Choose your date and location preference!
When: Thursday, November 30th, 2023, Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, or Thursday, December 7th, 2023
Time: 6 p.m. Please arrive by 5:40 p.m.
Just click the button below or call (800) 803-5723 and give code 454166.
With banks collapsing, inflation, economic fluctuations, and talk of the next recession, retirees and pre-retirees are feeling especially concerned.
If you want to know how your retirement will be affected, join Beacon Capital Management’s fiduciary financial advisors for a complimentary lunch or dinner seminar to discuss:
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR RETIREMENT?
- BANK COLLAPSES: Why is this happening? What does this mean for your investments? Is your money safe?
- HISTORIC INFLATION, RISING INTEREST RATES AND THE OVERALL ECONOMY: Learn how your retirement assets and legacy could be at risk.
- MARKET VOLATILITY: How does a market correction affect your retirement date?
- RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Can your portfolio produce more income?
- TAXES IN RETIREMENT: Why failing to plan for taxes in retirement could be potentially your largest risk.
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Strategies for maximizing Social Security Benefits.
- FULL-SERVICE PLANNING: Why working with an advisory firm that plans for income, investments, taxes, Medicare, and estate planning should be a top priority.
We would be honored to discuss your specific needs through retirement. Invite a friend or family member, enjoy a free meal, and get to know us better at this informational event.
Important Information About Your Seminar Experience:
- Lunch events start sharply at 11:30 am with a one-hour presentation and lunch immediately following. Please arrive by 11:15 am to be checked in, seated, and place your order.
- Dinner events start sharply at 6:00 pm with a one-hour presentation and dinner immediately following. Please arrive by 5:40 pm to be checked in, seated, and place your order.
- While we understand you may have attended other events in the past that were little more than a sales pitch- we assure you that you will not experience that at our events.
- Our goal is to inform and educate the community and introduce our services to those that may need them.
- If you decide to work with our firm after the event, we’d be honored to talk to you.
- Give us a call! (615) 716-2061
These events are geared toward folks new to Beacon.
- If you are a current Beacon client, we encourage you to schedule time with your advisor to discuss your specific needs, or we’d love to have you bring a guest.
- If you are not a current client and have attended one or more of these events in the past, we encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation with a Beacon financial advisor here.
Each guest will also receive the following:
- “Money Enough For Life?” book
- “Inflation in Retirement” Whitepaper
- “Will A Recession Rob Your Retirement?” Whitepaper
If you’re in your fifties or beyond, at some point you’ve probably received a shiny postcard in the mail inviting you to a financial seminar and a free steak dinner. Maybe you’ve wondered, is it legit? Will you just be sold to? Most importantly, is it worth your valuable time? Let’s take a peek behind the curtain of retirement seminars so you know what you’re getting into, should you choose to attend.
Now, unfortunately, some financial seminars are little more than a sales pitch… or worse, a scam. We can assure you that will not be your experience at Beacon’s events.
Here’s why we believe it’s a good idea to attend a financial planning seminar hosted by an established fiduciary firm… (continue reading)